Welcome to my blog...the musing s and unburdenings of a post Katrina mom approaching her golden anniversary...(this June for those of you who wish to send cards and other useful "wished fors").
To commemorate my 50th ( or to make myself feel better about my world contributions) I have started...my own BLOG.
Ever wonder how so many people one has never heard of seem to have their expert opinions pop up on your screen when you are searching for facts on a celebrity, health or a legal issue ? No they are not hackers or even secretly campaigning politicians to be....they are just us bloggers.
For about 6 months I got a taste of writing to the world via American Idol message boards which I joined with my daughter to keep up with the reality drama of these talented young people who
stir within us 40 plus folks the desire to revisit the dreams from our own youth. ( Or is that what they call mid life crisis?) A future blog will be devoted to such message boards and those message board participants.
Other topics I would like to present will be as wide spread as my pc time allows and since I continue to watch AI and the careers of its graduates, you will also find Idol to be a big "blog blurb" at this URL. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment